Online Search Tips
Please read these helpful tips on using the 211 Maine Online Search Directory.
- At the bottom of the Guided Search Page, you will see the following section:
- YOU MUST ENTER A ZIP CODE in the Location field.
Note: Entering your residential zip code OR a zip code close to where you’re looking for Resources will produce the most local results.
Important: Select the name of the town from the list that appears after you enter your desired zip code.
- Then, do one of the following:
1) Type a search term into the Keyword Search field
– OR –
2) Click the desired Category/Sub-category from the Guided Search
After clicking the desired Category or Sub-Category, that term will populate the Keyword Search field.
Clicking the “Search” button, when paired with a recognized zip code in Maine, will produce the desired search results.