COVID-19: Please Send Provider Updates
March 30, 2020
Hello partner agency,
Due to the spread of COVID-19, many agencies offer limited services, have their staff working remotely, or changed to offering telehealth or virtual services.
We want to keep the community well informed of services available when contacting our 211 Contact Center.
Please click to complete this form OR send updates to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know:
- Name of organization
- Phone number
- Current hours of operation
- Services currently provided (i.e. confirmation of services you are continuing to provide, services that are currently suspended, changes to existing programs)
- Ways to access your services
- Contact person’s name, number, and email
If your agency provides food/meal deliveries or services for vulnerable populations, please let us know. Thank you for your help!
211 Maine will continue to be accessible 24/7/365 during COVID-19.
- Call 211 (or 207-874-2211)
- Text your zip code to 898-211
- For the latest COVID-19 information, visit www.maine.gov/dhhs/coronavirus
Thank you for your help,
Nikki Busmanis, Program Manager
211 Maine/United Ways of Maine